Tuesday 31 October 2023

Happy Halloween 2023

 Shook hands with our decorator and got comfy with the cat on the sofa. Literally no one wants a little feline running around near wet paint so I kept her in the cat creche of our living room while I pottered around. I returned my attention to a YouTube video script I finished writing last year that I wanted to sharpen ever so slightly, to do that I had to do some reading into the director John Ford. I found a book about him that I wanted to start reading, even after I found the quote I wanted I continued reading, always the sign of a good book. 

The code around my parts on Halloween is Tricky or Treaters will only knock on your door if you put a pumpkin out. I lit up a candle and filled up my tub with Haribo ready to hand it all out. Rebecca thought I wouldn't get any takers but the kids rinsed me out in 20 minutes! I had to hurriedly bring my pumpkin back inside and turn off all the houselights in shame. I wish I was a kid again. Free chocolate in this economy is a sweet deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment