Sunday 8 October 2023

Never this far away from Home

 Boarded my first ever long-haul flight and was left agog at the amenities. Tiny pillow. Tiny blanket. Tiny multimedia screen with a BIG selection of films. We had the time to kill so we got around to the new Indiana Jones and the Mario Bros movie - both very serviceable plane films made all the more fun when Rebecca and I had to synchronize our pressing of the play button so we could watch the films together.

We disembarked in Toronto and met up with my relatives, we hit up a brunch place where I got my first taste of Canadian maple syrup on French toast. We had hopes of stumbling into the city proper but our jet lag hit us hard so we had a power nap instead - ready to hit the day properly tomorrow after a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment