Tuesday 3 October 2023

Tiny Plastic

Now that I"m once again a man of leisure, I have the freedom to do whatever I want during the day... Including going over to a friend's house to do imaginary sci Fi war with tiny bits of plastic. I played my first ever game of Warhammer today, I shan't be making a habit of it but it was a lot more beginner friendly than I was anticipating. I got more pleasure out of admiring our friendships deftness with a paintbrush, his miniatures were so nice I was a little afraid to touch them at times, especially when factoring in their costs.

Got a few more chores to do before Canada later on this week. In my mind it feels like preparing for Christmas and trying to buy all the presents before the big day. Rain or shine, my bag will be packed on Friday and we'll be shipping out on holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment