Tuesday 22 May 2012

Car Wash, Yeah!

Tame day of school as always, had to walk home in the sudden heatwave though, my goodness I had forgotten just how hot it can get over here. Even as I am writing this I'm hoping I will get to sleep ok! The evening the Cafe Studios team went out to do something I don't think any of us had ever done before, we all piled into Chris' car and headed down to the car wash! We decided to splash out and get the 'Ultimate wash' option, this was the result:


Pretty nice actually, almost looks as good as new... if not a little better thanks to the lovely sunset glint off the front bumper. Chris certainly looks pleased After that event we went back to Mark's house, had cake, coffee and watched a quick episode of The Office and the last half of the Eurovision Semi-Finals, and wow, I was reminded of all the good and bad reasons why I love Eurovision, from the awful foreign hosts to the hilariously over-done transitions between acts; it felt like I was home.

No comments:

Post a Comment