Tuesday 29 May 2012

Mix CD

It has only been now, in the final few days of school, that I have recognized the benefits of drinking water during the school day. Really perked me up a lot and got me engaged in my English Language practice exam which I think went rather well, the question was fortunately about scouting which I happened to know a little more about than the average candidate; that's extra points for context! Out tutor gave us a farewell mix CD in our final PSHE session today which was very thoughtful, it has all the best inspirational tracks about youth and school. Funnily enough, it had the words 'The first day of the rest of your life.' on the disc itself, those were also the exact words I said to Daniel on our first day of 6th form as I quoted the final line of Clerks 2; in other words the mix CD just got a little more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment