Tuesday 8 May 2012

Printer Scare

One question was on my mind this morning 'When the hell did I last shave?' Somehow in my dream I could perceive the feeling of my hands on my stubble while I was technically unconscious... It was so weird. Getting up I was also treated to a nice printer scare as I attempted to print out my coursework, apparently Black C-20 is a completely different colour to Black C-12 and it couldn't possibly print, I dived into the cartridge drawer and tried every last one until I finally got the winning combination; by then it felt like I won the lottery.

Went back to work after school to get trained on how to actually cook and prepare food as they didn't have much time for me during the weekends, which is understandable considering how busy they get. However, this presented a unique opportunity for me, in order to get to work from school I had to go under a very specific underpass, one I hadn't gone through in years. I always remembered it having a wonderful mosaic with a small canopy of trees in the centre of a roundabout, the sound of the cars muffled within the dip. My memory tended to exaggerate the picturesque nature of the location but it was still very impressive and nostalgic; I felt strangely zen as I walked through it, almost as if I found a missing piece of myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment