Saturday 26 May 2012

Not quite what I ordered

Again, simple Friday with a single lessons, come home for a very good session of Rayman Origins with 3 players where we basically trolled each other very hard and occasionally got what needed to be done. Went on a very short run as well, Jamie decided to up the pace significantly which backfired dramatically when we all ran out of breath at the 3K mark, we will definitely go slower from now on.

Rather spontaneously, I was asked to go out with Mark, Chris and Dan to McDonald's at around 11:25pm which I agreed to under the circumstance that I would be bought a milkshake. Upon drinking said milkshake I almost wished I hadn't gone. Clearly something was up with the machine as it managed to produce this thick hybrid of flavors, barley passing for the chocolate flavor I asked for. I can still feel it in my stomach, awkwardly sitting in place, with my every move it sloshes around inside of me; I should have ordered a coffee.    

No comments:

Post a Comment