Thursday 24 May 2012

To pitch a plan

I spent most of today fretting over a film essay that I had to do for my 4th lesson. I had already written down the basics of what I wanted to say but for some reason I couldn't tie my argument back to the question. Finally though I managed to string together a couple of decent enough paragraphs 20 minutes before the lesson, and then its sod's law that your teacher is never in when you need to give them something.

We also pitched out new film idea to the guys I mentioned a few Friday's ago who are generally awesome, we thought that we would greatly benefit from a collaboration with them to make the project even better. Mark presented our idea very well and everyone seemed interested to get involved in some way. Jamie especially, who is doing the music for our film, is very eager to put out a trailer ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment