Saturday 13 October 2012

Action packed day off

Was driven down to Devises this morning to test walk a hike for the 2012 Bone Hike which I help organize with two other people. We need to walk through the route to make sure its safe and easy enough for scouts to traverse, and especially since the planned hike we did around Salisbury had this sign posted firmly at the start of our planned route.


About halfway around I got a call frim Chris and Mark who offered me an old coffee table/TV stand for my room. Once again I had a major shift around to get the damn thing in (it was twice as long as my old TV stand!) But I will admit it does look bloody good, finally got a place to put my lavalamp. Now though I am thinking that a bedroom sofa would really finish off the room, need to head back down to the furniture project and see what I can scout out there.

Invited Dan along to see Frisky and Mannish. For me, this was my second time watching the excellent duo and they were even better this year with a tighter performance with some returning classics, brilliant show overall almost broke off from our group to say hello to the pair but I didn't quite have the courage; maybe next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment