Sunday 28 October 2012

Daylight saving lie-in!

Had my second driving lesson today, getting to grips with the basic functions of the car while struggling vastly with roundabouts, whenever I approached one memories of Mark making a big deal of them in the past came to mind so I panicked when that happened; thank goodness for duel control cars! Mark Lucy and I all went into the highstreet to sort out some banking bits and bobs today, it was only after spending 15 minutes looking for a parking space we remembered that most banks shut after mid-day so we left home nearly empty handed, a trip to the pasty shop returned our morale to neutral levels.  

In the evening we headed off to an amateur comedy act venue in Reading. I was talking to Mark on the way there how I have never been disappointed by a comedian in my life and tonight definitely changed that. We saw 4 acts and the first 3 were just woefully unfunny, I was really up for a nice evening full of laughs but I ended up just feeling bored and losing faith in humor in general; as if nothing would ever be funny again. Luckily the 4th guy was quite good so that bought me back around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment