Sunday 28 October 2012

Ungodly

Setting off on holiday to Copenhagen tomorrow morning at the ungodly hour of 3:30am, already charged up my 3DS for the trip and man oh man, am I gonna play a lot of Mario tomorrow. Went into town on my bike as well, popped into GAME to see if they had anything good. Bit weird me going in there nowadays, with digital distribution and Steam I don't really go into high street game retailers anymore but sometimes they have some good deals. While queuing behind the typical screaming child who's parents won't get them the new first person shooter or My Little Pony Adventure game I felt mighty proud of myself to be holding a copy of The Binding of Issac Unholy Edition! Certainly put everyone else's choice to shame. It came with a sweet art book but possibly one of the most hideous posters I have ever seen, which will be kept in the box at all time methinks.

Hopefully there will be Wi-Fi where I am staying but if I don't then that's the only reason I'm not blogging, I shall try my best. Might even get some pictures up.

No comments:

Post a Comment