Thursday 11 October 2012

Story time

First thing that happened when I got to work involved me immediatly putting on the Eddie suit in preparation for the new 'story time' activity we offer on Thursday mornings. Basically it involves a person reading a children's book while someone (in this case me) dresses up as the big cat  and listen to the story with the children. I attempted to inject as much personality as possible into my Eddie, making him mime along with any action in the book even hugging the children at the end who wanted one. I felt a bit like a Tweenie or something similar while it was happening but I really enjoyed the experience. For anyone unaware of what the suit looks like it looks a little something like this. (This is not me in the suit but it would be identical if I were)


No comments:

Post a Comment