Tuesday 9 October 2012

Beer and Baby Food

Got up at the crack of dawn after dragging myself outta bed. When did it get so cold? It was difficult to leave my duvet as I knew that the precious bubble of warmth would be gone forever if I left. But after putting on a dressing gown and a scarf I was warmed up again and ready to hit Tesco, until we got bogged down in early morning traffic due to an accident. We got everything we needed from the shops, getting some odd looks as we piled up the baby food up with the beers, both items we sell at Eddie Catz. We even got a Birthday card for my Boss' Grandad so success all round really, especially since it gave me an excuse to see the dark mornings I so love now that it's Winter. Something about the twilight streets and lamps that makes me feel very humble, if only I could get out of bed earlier in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment