Friday 5 October 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday to the Blog!

As soon as it came to the beginning of October I knew that something special was around the corner, it felt like something had to be given a ceremony of some kind. Shortly later I realized that it was Cafe Studio's Birthday. This time however we shan't burden you with another rush video like last year! No no! Instead we bring you the first of the Cafe Studio's Podcasts, or as we like to call it, the Filmcast! So if you have even been walking to work, doing the ironing baking some scones and thought to yourself 'Damn, I wish I could listen to 3 lads have witty banter about films' then now you can! You can download the sound file in the link below so you can listen to it on the go or save it for later when your are curled up with a nice cuppa coco in your nest of a duvet with your headphones; at least thats our serving suggestion.

Podcast can be found here!

As also mentioned it has been 2 years since I started blogging and what a fun year it has been! Writing these things have certainly made me take a little bit more pride in my life and have hopefully brightened some of yours. Certainly doesn't feel like 2 years, seems like we were only filming 'The Unprepared Dead' yesterday, about time we did a commentary on that video methinks...

Thanks again for all the readers out there who take their time to have a good read about my life, I know often it ain't great but I often try to think of a high-point of my day and recall it in in a vaguely humorous manner; it's great to be an optimist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment