Monday 22 October 2012

We used to wait

Woken up by an email from my girlfriend telling me that she could talk to me on Skype at 10 in the morning, seeing as I have rarely had a chance to speak to her I was very excited at the proposition, ate my breakfast quickly and sat on my computer while playing some flash games to pass the time. No sign of her at any point in the day though. Talking to Dan later in the evening (his girlfriend is also in Nepal) and asking if he had heard from her, but he hadn't spoken to her. We can only assume there was a technical issue with the laptop or the internet out there, so it was a quiet day of waiting for me mostly.

That and eating the Belgium chocolate I brought back with me, testing out my new wireless mouse and keyboard, sorting out my UCAS application and making room for my bedside table; I seem to get a fair bit done when I'm not at work sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment