Wednesday 3 October 2012

'Bad-Ass Indonesian Action Film'

Another limbo day for me, just some time to myself in between shifts at work. Plenty of time to read Maus which is just as good as I remember it the first time. Got a message from Mark asking if we wanted to do anything this evening so I suggested watching The Raid; our conversation was a little something like this:

Theo: 'Wanna come over and watch The Raid? It's a bad-ass Indonesian action film!'

Mark: 'Hmm, I dunno...'

Theo 'Empire gave it 5 stars'

Mark 'When can we come over?!'

While round we were in full swing to sort out plans for the Cafe Studios Podcast. We plan on making this a weekly segment thing where Mark, Dan and myself talk about our latest efforts in creating original content for our viewers and we also enthuse about films we have seen and really want to see. Top 5's, classic film reviews and even a small quiz will be done every week and rotated between the three of us and we are very excited to be recording our first podcast this Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment