Tuesday 16 October 2012

The Times, They Are A-Changing

Some minor excitements at work today. We changed our normal green top milk for blue, apparently this brings out some extra flavor and is easier to froth for cappuccinos, not sure if that's true but we will see. My boss and I also cleaned out various parts of the office, removing a dozen cardboard boxes full of flyers in what appeared to be the most convenient method possible but we ended up with about 80% of the fliers spilt out of these boxes as we learnt that chucking cardboard downstairs tends to break the boxes. Walking to and from work I got through all of Bob Dylan's 'The times they are a-changing' which was really excellent in my opinion, my first proper Dylan album and certainly not going to be my last. Dad and I also played a bit of an Ipad game called 'The Room,' not to be confused with Tommy Wiseau's "masterpiece." The game offered up a nearly hour long puzzle in a single chapter where we were solely tasted with opening a single box, easier said then done; I wouldn't be surprised if Dad has already look at a walk-through to help the cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment