Monday 10 June 2013

Great Grumpyness?

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed. No idea why, but the whole world looked grey, cold and nasty to me and that made me a bit grumpy. So while I was shopping in Sainsbury's I thought I could do with a bit of cheering up so I browsed the DVD aisle. My eyes lit up after finding the low-low price of 2 of my favourite films: The Wrestler and Singin' in the Rain. Super pleased with that purchase I was blessed with a lovely day at work, not too many customers and just a lot of nice things going on - especially when it came to all the food going out of date. Made myself a banging sandwich with all that extra food, a little bit of pasta sauce, extra cheese and a little ham; tasted like Subway. Then Dan and company came round for a very nice evening of video games. So what started as a really naff day became a very pleasant way to end a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment