Monday 24 June 2013

Premature daytime goal

Finished series one of Friends this morning. Very eager to start the next one actually, just gotta wait until the person who loaded me this DVD comes back from holiday now! But watching the final episode was like, my only goal of the day and I finished that before I even got out of bed so I have been pretty bored!

Did get a chance to help in the charity gaming session of friend of mine set up though. Despite a handful of technical difficulties we finally sorted everything out and helped raise money for a good cause by having a bit of fun ourselves.

On a more random note, I think I will try to wear waistcoats more often now, try to introduce them into my casual look. Sounds good in my head but I will have to try it out myself now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment