Wednesday 12 June 2013

Kitchen Gadgets are awesome

Opted to go shopping with Mum today, something I rarely do but today I had no real plans so I thought 'What the hell?'

Together we discovered that I have a mad interest in kitchen gadgets and drinks glasses. But seriously, how can you not get excited over a rolling cookie-cutter or a latex egg poacher? So many  kitchen possibilities lie in wait, ready to be explored by me, if only I had the necessary funds to buy everything in the shop! I walked out with some highball whiskey glasses and some bangin' oven mits; I have half a mind to go back and get some latte/hot chocolate glasses!

The rest of my day was spent reading The Kite Runner which I am so incredibly into that I am actually rushing this blog just so I can finish the last few pages. I also cooked an omelet under the grill - old family trick from a co-worker apparently? Worked for me though, cheese, egg and meat truly are a sacred combination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment