Tuesday 11 June 2013

Nintendon't

Lot of excitement from me today for Nintendo's big E3 announcements. First thing I did this morning was check out when it was happening and it said 3pm. This would have been great minus the fact I had to pop into school at exactly that time. I also needed a shave and a shower since I looked like I had been living under a bridge. After I wash my hair I like to use the hair drier to spice it up a little, but today I did that for FAR too long and ended up making it stand on end in a super fluffy manner. Walking to school I was rather self conscious - worst part was, I didn't even need to be at school that afternoon as it turned out. Went home and watched Nintendo's thing and I am still making up my mind whether it was good, or just ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment