Wednesday 20 November 2013

Hungerford Trailer

Got home from an odd house party where I was an hour and a half late, but I was still the first guest to arrive. I was also the last to leave as the hosts all stayed back while the guests all went into town, I was fed home-made chips at 2 in the morning which was lovely.

Did a little bit of editing and went in for a single uni session with some 2 year marketing students. They seemed a little bit more interested in stroking their egos than helping us, we came up with a film idea without their help though. Just about to tank the last 3 episodes of Breaking Bad with Jamie. Little bit sad that it all has to end, but it's also desperately exciting, and I don't normally get excited about TV shows but this one feels special. Feels like I've been on a real journey with the characters and tonight we will see it through to the end.

In the meantime however, the teaser trailer for 'Hungerford' has just been revealed and you can watch it right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment