Friday 5 January 2018

Adult Lego: Standing Desk Edition

Continued work on an application for the BBC I started yesterday, just about finished it all up before having to head to Louis' flat to help him and Mum put up some IKEA furniture, or as I like to call it 'Adult Lego'. Louis got one of these very swanky adjustable standing desks, basically its got this large crank on the side so you can choose how tall it is, so if you get bored of standing, you can wind it back down and use it as a regular ol' desk. Pretty nifty.

Mum took us all out to an Italian restaurant Louis recommended and I had one of the best pizzas I've ever had there. It got to the point where I was just admiring each slice before putting it in my mouth. It turns out pepperoni, artichokes and chili flakes are a winning combination.

Back home with Rebecca now and I decided to spend a bit of my Christmas money on a wholesome farming game Stardew Valley. I let Rebecca play it before me and I don't have the heart to tell her that she's been playing it for well over an hour now and it's nearly midnight... I'll give her a bit longer before I break the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment