Sunday 28 January 2018

Road Trip to Wales

So this is a bit left of field, even by my standards. Rebecca's friend invited us both on a mini roadtrip to Wales to do a whistle-stop tour of various historical sites. We visited Tintern Abbey where I got several flattering pictures of Rebecca trying to get the perfect shot for her instagram:


We also got a chance to visit another castle, followed by a really lovely picnic in the middle of some forest somewhere. Totally different way to spend our Sunday and you know what, I'm really glad I did something a little bit outside my comfort zone. Felt a little bit nostalgic too since Mum was always taking Louis and me around different castles and the like when we were younger, felt a bit historically deprived recently, but this is just what the doctor ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment