Tuesday 2 January 2018

Two Great Things

So two really amazing things happened to me today:

1. I woke up to a sweeping amount of new views and subscribers on YouTube. Turns out, someone retweeted on of my older videos, this is what he posted:






Off the back of that, my subscriber count has more than doubled, and I got nearly 100 more views on that video alone. Really pleasant surprise to get up to in the morning. I thanked the chap on Twitter and spent a bit of time interacting with folks in the YouTube comments too which was real nice.

2. I got an email from Colour TV just after lunch asking if I wanted to join them on a paid short film shoot at the end of January. I snapped up that offer the second it came through and now I'm really pumped for that. In the midst of that, I started applying for some more long term stuff with the extra confidence boost that today gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment