Sunday 14 January 2018

Veg Out to Stranger Things 2

Felt stiff and a bit naff for most of the day and I'm not totally sure why. Just had a bit of a 'veg out day' as a result, taking it easy and finishing off Stranger Things 2. I stand by my thoughts of it not being as strong as season , but the final pair of episodes were quite strong, most likely because they were both written and directed by The Duffer Brothers. It's their baby, and when they are at the helm things come together a bit tighter and that 80's magic starts to shine through the cracks a bit more, which is what the show is all about.

Think I got the hang of cooking roast potatoes now though too, out them to good use next to Rebecca's mustard chicken recipe from Jamie Oliver's latest cookbook which went down a real treat. I think I should also have a quick paw through that book and see what I wanna make in the future... 

No comments:

Post a Comment