Monday 8 January 2018

From Hell

I admittedly didn't get quite as much done today as I would have liked. Started with good intentions though, managed to find a really good sounding job to apply for and begun brainstorming ideas for a new video. On top of that I even started amassing footage for a personal showreel which is something that would really bolster my CV's in some cases. So it was all good stuff today, but nothing left a planning stage which was a little annoying.

Really committed a bit of time to start reading From Hell however and it's very, very good. As someone who knows very little about Jack the Ripper, I am experiencing the story through some very fresh eyes. Plus Alan Moore is doing that thing where every important image or line of dialogue turns into that chapters motif and I absolutely love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment