Tuesday 30 January 2018

Sucker for Sweeties

Got back into the driving groove today and had a pretty standard lesson now. Wouldn't say I made any massive strides this time round, but I'm slowly developing my confidence on the road. After my lesson I decided to treat myself to an affordable tin of soup and something I haven't bought in ages for myself: a packet of sweeties! There was a little old lady perusing the candy as I arrived, I smiled and though that she was either buying a treat for her grand-kids or she had one hell of a sweet tooth. Walked out sucking on some rhubarb and custards and they went down very well as I continued writing the script for my next video. Hoping to do the bulk o the writing done by tomorrow now, I'm conscious that my channel hasn't been nurtured in a while so I'm hyped to bring out a new video.

No comments:

Post a Comment