Thursday 4 January 2018

Oh No! Not Epiphany!

First driving lesson of the year was interesting. Basically, today was the first time ever I was asked to do a bay, and reverse bay park. My instructor was grumpier than usual when he announced we were going to do this, he muttered something about it being on the 'new test' and only gave me a very brief overview on how I should maneuver it. I since spoke to Mark and Rebecca about this and they said they both had to know how to do this for their test, but this is quite literally the first time my instructor even mentioned the necessity for me to learn it - and he's previously been very verbal about everything I needed to know on my test. Just struck me as a little odd I guess.

It's also officially the end of Christmas in our flat. There was plenty of moaning about having to take away the tree in the corner from Rebecca, but we both agreed that we'd better get it done sooner, least we face the wrath of Epiphany tomorrow. Flat looks really bare without the tree in the corner, we don't actually know what to put there instead now either so it feels especially barren there. 

Friendly reminder... take down all your Christmas stuff if you don't want bad luck, because 12th night decrees it!

No comments:

Post a Comment