Friday 12 January 2018

Clean, Clean Loo

Feel like the requirements for driving tests is in a state of flux. Last week I was bemused by the fact I was suddenly expected to learn how to bay park and reverse bay park (not challenging having to know these things, they're important, but it's the way my instructor just grumpily dumped me down and asked me to do it). Because now I apparently don't need to know how to do reverse bay parking, but instead I may be asked to reverse the lengths of two parked cars and then pull off. I just wanna know what I need to know for my test now, should probably do some googleing and see for myself.

My week long project of giving our toilet a long term scrub is finally paying off too. Been spraying it down with chemicals to dissolve all the limescale that's been sitting down there since we moved it. It's really gratifying to finally get all that stuff off, on the one hand I'm a bit gutted I didn't take a before and after picture, but on the other I don't think anyone reading this really want to see pictures of my toilet, no matter how clean it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment