Monday 19 October 2020

Cafetiere / Coffee

I've become accustomed to late starts at work, so when we get a call time of 7am it felt incredibly foreign. It was still dark when I arrived in fact, but that didn't stop me smelling out the 'Meat-Free Monday' breakfast menu. Settled into a nice working groove today despite making a blunderous faux pax. Our 2nd AD came in, gestured towards the cafetieres and asked if we had any more. Lip reading is hard to do with facemasks so I told him no but we can go out and get some. So I sent someone out to grab some more French Presses, I presented them to him and he was like 'what the heck are these for?' Turns out he wanted coffee, plain and simple. I felt so bad for the runner I sent out I elected to take the receipt and return them all tomorrow to make up for their wasted time.

No comments:

Post a Comment