Friday 23 October 2020

Post-Wrap Post

I was back running on the floor today, got to mingle (at a safe distance) with our main cast members too as I travelled them to and from set which felt pretty rock and roll. Filming actually wrapped 40 minutes ahead if schedule which was delightful, our production team packed up to leave at 6 on the dot, though I'm always the last to trickle out as I print off callsheets.

Just as I was slinging my bag on my should, our Covid Supervisor walks in and informs me I need to immediately post 15 tests to upcoming crew members who need swabs before they can work with us. Typically we do this job at lunchtime, but for whatever reason this task was suddenly dropped on me, and just me, after everyone else had gone home. So I put on a happy face and cracked on with the job at hand, sending a reassuring email once I was done. Gotta hit the post office tomorrow now with a mountain of letters, hope they don't hate me too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment