Friday 2 October 2020

Soggy, Soggy Friday

Boy it was a wet one today. Soggy shoes and sodden umbrellas all round, stepping off our nice, warm truck meant subjecting yourself to amber-level weather that persisted throughout the day. Didn't feel like a Friday as a result, until the last hour, then all I could think about was the weekend. Another week of filming down though, I feel like it's all starting to find a nice pace, still one ore two growing pains but we're working hard to quash them. Rebecca popped by to see our unit base too, while it was a fleeting visit, it was the highlight of my day.

Back at home I hopped onto a gaming sessions with some high-tier YouTubers to play some online games. I mostly kept a little quiet but it was a thrill to hang out with that crowd nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment