Tuesday 27 October 2020

The Walk Around

 Drove up to our studio first thing today to collect a hire car. I've gotten pretty good at 'the walk around' that awkward part where you circle round the car and point out all the dinfs and scuffs to a clipboard wielding bloke. I'm sure some microcultures would perceive this activity as male bonding, I just want it over and done with ASAP.

Back at my desk I booked a taxi and tidied up my Google Drive. Spent a bit long of time looking into new laptops again but its proving very difficult to find one that suits my needs. Nice keyboard and a large enter key is basically my only 'must have' feature and that's harder to find than I expected. At least the roaring fan on my current laptop is keeping me warm in the chilly dining room...

No comments:

Post a Comment