Thursday 1 October 2020

A Good Looking Truck

Just another day in the truck for me, wrestled slightly with dodgy internet, but otherwise filming has picked up some pace. In fact, you can even read about our exploits here. The journo's even got a very underwheling photo of our location where the truck I had a nightmare renting features very prominently:


Walked home from set (bucket list item ticked off), got home and immediately packed up my things to head out again. Rebecca hosted a book club tonight bringing the household total up to 6, but only if I wasn't there. So I camped out at Louis and Rachel's for the evening, until the coast was clear that is. We shared some craft beers I picked up and played Skull, a new board game Louis got me for my Birthday. It looked alarmingly simple when I went through the rules, but it very quickly blossomed into an immensely satisfying bluffing game - had a real hoot with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment