Wednesday 30 September 2020

So Very Thirsty

Watched the sunrise on my drive into work. Right now, my portable office is set up right on Bristol's harbourside, every now and then I see unit vehicles for film and TV parked there and it's crazy to think that now I'm inside one of them! The rain dampened my mood only a little and only served to make my work load a bit busier. Had to deal with one or two stressy folks too, but my calm demeanor seemed to put them at ease.

I was very much looking forward to walking home tonight after work, but then I got a call from Rebecca to tell me the water was no longer working in our house -  a burst pipe knocked out most of the post code. Luckily, I had a water-dispenser canister in my car which Mark, very generously, allowed us to have in a worst case scenario. So, I drove back with the heavy, heavy water and because I had so much, I thought I'd even offer it to the neighbours. Neither accepted my generous offer, and the water came back on a hour later. Hopefully there'll be no drama's tomorrow evening so I can finally fulfill me 'walking to set' wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment