Sunday 20 September 2020

Handling Heartbreak in Sayonara Wild Hearts

Since I found myself sandwiched between a very busy work week and the start of filming next week, I elected to stay at home in Bristol while Rebecca traveled up to London to see her folks and friends. It was a tough call, but I really think staying here was the best thing to do so I could roll in on Monday feeling refreshed and ready to hit the ground running. Today then, was all about unfinished business, specifically my latest video for my YouTube channel. I started this morning thinking I was basically finished, but I ended up 'just doing finishing touches' until late this afternoon. At least though, I'm delighted to present 'Handling Heartbreak in Sayonara Wild Hearts'

This one took me a while, not only because of my new job, but because I wanted to do the game some justice. Since it's a rhythm based game a lot of edits had to be done to the time of the music and I just wanted it all to flow neatly. Only once I took a step back from it I realised it all came together into something I'm proud to call my handiwork.

This may well be my last one for a while now, but I'll keep brainstorming while I'm on set for new topics to discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment