Saturday 5 September 2020

Time to Oil Up

Weekends during the tailing parts of the Summer have mostly been spent tending to the garden. I sheared the lawn and put a protective coat of wood oil on our garden furniture, even had the added bonus of stepping in some cat poo and got to wash that off my shoes. Carved out a bit of time to beaver away on my video editing too which was nice. Then in the evening I was back to the Italian restaurant we visited two weeks ago, but this time we shared it with Rebecca's parents. In my mind, they would either love it or hate it there, thankfully they adored it and we all left full of good food and smiling faces. Living in Bristol means we're never more than a stone's throw away from 10/10 food, learning and sharing our favourite places is one of the many joys of living in this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment