Sunday 13 September 2020

Driving to the Supermarket (!)

Crickey, I felt like an adult today. I drove to a supermarket and did my weekly shop, loaded it into the car, and rove home. If you told me one year ago I would be writing that sentence, 26 year old me would've been shocked... even moreso if you tod me I bay parked like a pro.

Beyond that, this Sunday was just a Sunday. Played (and lost) a game of Rummikub with Rebecca and tinkered away a bit more on my video. I'm on the home stretch for this one now, just another hour or so to work on it and it'll be ready to face the world. 

Next week marks our final week of pre-production at work so I'm anticipating it to be an all hands on deck affair. I'm also getting an official Codiv test, alongside all the rest of the crew. Hoping I don't get too squeamish about where the swab has to go, but it can't be that bad right?

No comments:

Post a Comment