Sunday 27 September 2020

Sunday Stout

More Mario this morning, this time I graduated to Super Mario Galaxy. Playing this remastered Mario collection has been a warm nostalgia trip for me, I can so vividly remember my headspace while playing every single one of these games, I can trace back my school year and the houses I played them in too. Its like digging up a time capsule and looking at a museum of myself, all I can do is wistfully smile at who I used to be.

Rebecca and I took a stroll down to our favourite Sunday market and to my old cafe for a coffee and a chat. Funnily enough, the moment we got home another old colleague messagemessaged me inviting us to the pub this, so we whiled away the lazy hours of this Sunday afternoon with a pint of stout in hand. Never met up with this colleague outside of a work function before and we already agreed to do it again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment