Thursday 3 September 2020

Building a Tiny Plane

Felt much better at work today, actually broke through a lot of my tougher ongoing jobs so striking them off my 'to do' list felt great. I even got to go on a little jaunt in the car to go queue outside the Apple Store to pick up a new laptop charger for a colleague and holy moly, they are taking Covid seriously. They were scanning people as they came in with temperature guns and keeping those waiting to enter under a tent outside. I know they have our best interest in mind, but it read more like Apple evangelism to me - more than ever I was glad not to own any Apple products. 

Got back home and unwound by doing some more video editing. Everything is neatly falling into place with this next piece, it's actually quite gratifying putting it all together - guess it's a similar kind of satisfaction you'd get from building miniature airplane models. Rebecca had book club so I have my computer, it's a tale as old as time.

No comments:

Post a Comment