Tuesday 8 September 2020

I'm a Van Man(?)

Seeing as everyone was out of the office today, my boss let us all come in an hour later today. For the first time in ages I got to wake up alongside Rebecca and enjoy her company while I made porridge and listened to the radio. Most mornings Rebecca is barely lucid before I walk out the door so today was a most welcome change of pace, I even got to walk part-way into work with her.

The day at work was a little stressful for me. I'm still in charge of hiring a handful of vans for different departments, since I'm pretty new to vehicle renting I'm still learning the ins and outs. A long chunk of time was spent waiting to hear back from our out of office accountant about filling out a vital form for me, eventually she did it but it was closer to the deadline than I would've liked. I'll head in a touch earlier tomorrow to iron out all the kinks though, once that's done I can occupy my thoughts with other, less daunting tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment