Wednesday 9 September 2020

"One Van Please"

Couldn't believe that I was the first one into the office today! I had to flick the lights on and everything before I got to sit at my desk and make a 'first thing in the morning phone call' to a van hire company... That took an extra 30 minutes to finally start answering their phones. Speed bump aside, once I finally got through to them they were exceptionally chill and gave me all the answers I wanted to hear which was incredibly reassuring. Otherwise I got to drive up to Marks and Spencers to clear out 25 of their pre-packed sandwiches (yes, I got funny looks) as lunch for tomorrow's production meeting. We had an awkward time trying to ensure all the seat arrangements were 2 meters apart for Covid reasons, but we settled on something that works. 

In other news, tomorrow I turn 27. I've actually been too busy recently to properly process that but instead of the usual Birthday excitement I feel, I'm feeling more of the 'sand running out the hourglass' vibe. I'm sure those feelings will melt away first thing tomorrow though.

No comments:

Post a Comment