Monday 14 September 2020

Only Two Minutes

They say every day is a school day and yesterday made a big thing out of driving to the supermarket. Well today I had another driving related milestone, on the negative side of the spectrum. Today I got my first parking ticket... BUT it was wrongly slapped onto my windscreen! I won't bore you with the details but they fined me exactly two minutes after I paid for my stay. The wards. I contested it with was remarkably stubborn on the matter, despite me flagging evidence to him, so I gained another nugget of life experience by contesting a parking fine with the authorities. I'm so busy at work right now I couldn't help thinking there was plenty more important things to do with my time than writing angry letters to the council. Live and learn though, hopefully I get the fine waivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment