Tuesday 1 September 2020

No Stressy

 Didn't get to drive my car today! First day on the job that's happened so I became an office house cat, filling out spreadsheets and making phone calls. A hearty chunk of the day was spent inputting our crew's email addresses into various systems, not tough work, but time consuming. Today's office vibe overall was busy but not stressy, just a lot of people cracking on and it felt nice to be a part of that. 

Rebecca's folks are down this weekend and I've been asked to roll up my sleeves and cook another super duper meal. I've kinda played all my greatest hits so now I'm scraping the barrel trying to think of a signature dish they'd like. They previously scoffed at the idea of putting anchovies in a Ceasar Salad, so if I feel like some delicious revenge I could whip up a batch of that, with oodles of the salty critters lacing the lettuce leaves. Or I could go something warm and comforting - I'll need to rack my brain a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment