Friday 4 September 2020

Friday's always Friday

 Friday is fast becoming the office lunch take out day, which I wouldn't mind so much if it didn't fall to me to do the ordering and driving to collect it each week. My pessimism melt away after several satisfied faces turned round and complemented my choice of take out and gave big thanks to my efforts. This afternoon my team and I were scrambling to get everything ready for a lot of big movements going on at the beginning of next week. A lot of travel plans changed quickly too so we had to play catch up, I left the office just before 8pm tonight, quietly photocopying a final batch of documents for Mark. Came home to Rebecca's hugs though, plus her visiting g parents and a big helping of Chinese Takeaway. It was a busy Friday, but it was still a Friday at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment