Saturday 26 September 2020

Back to 2002

Got to relive my long-gone Saturday mornings as a 9 year old by replaying Super Mario Sunshine. I mercilessly recounted my childhood experience of working through the game to a very nonplussed, yet patient Rebecca. We poked our head up into our attic for the second ever time and loaded it up with our Christmas tree and some other forgettables - I didn't want to climb in because of the potential spider risk, but it's good to know our loft can hold a few extra bits for us.

Felt right to watch a movie this evening and My Cousin Vinny beckoned from its DVD case. I'd not seen the film fully since I was way younger and it's remained a total delight to watch. Rebecca's Dad is a big fan too and he's been trying to get her to watch it for donkey's years, she appreciated Marisa Tomei's sass (how couldn't you) and it won our hearts before the credits rolled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment