Tuesday 6 October 2020

Remember the Alamo

Good golly, what a day. I was just busy all the time. Once we wrapped at the end if the day though things really ramped up. I was back on booking taxis and due to a road closure and the fact we were out in the middle if nowhere the cars just weren't arriving at a decent rate, despite pre-booking them. Never mind though, everyone got bundled into a car by the end of it all and two hours after we wrapped, I hopped into my own car... Only to discover that road closure was a lot more devastating than I expected. It doubled my 35 minute journey. Google maps wasn't accommodating in giving me alternative route either, so I made my own and ended up on a road that even a tank would've struggled with. I got flashbacks to my scouting overnight hikes, aptly called 'Alamo's' - well this was another Alamo I won't soon forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment