Tuesday 3 August 2021

French Coach

Non stop this afternoon after I was roped into finding a French Dialect coach for our cast member before 3pm. Luckily, our 2nd AD had a contact so I was able to set something up and coordinate an effort to teach a young girl how to recite a paragraph in French as is she were fluent. Then I had to load up my car with stationary, coffee grounds and wifi routers. Production tried to sneaky and not pay for a great big double unit move. We scheduled it beautifully, but we still had to cross load a lot of our Gubbins onto a new truck. Feels especially bad because I kept such good care of our current truck - it's my pride and joy. Now we have to share it with the other unit, I've heard a lot of grumblings about this but I'm doing literally everything in my power to ensure this move is invisible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment