Sunday 8 August 2021

Mousse Mountain

Visited a different garden center this morning - the range was new, excited and far too enticing to ignore. I walked away with a new pot and some goodies for my lemon tree, I really want him to flourish in the coming months so he's not so anemic over the winter. 

 The remainder of the weekend was spent whipping up chocolate mousse on mass. I decided last week that I'd treat my team to some homemade chocolate pud. I asked catering for plenty of disposable potsast Friday and remembered I still had a friend's thermal box to transport them in. So, with a pair of mixing bowls that were far too small, I eventually made a mountain of mousse. As garnish I got some tinned cherries and shaved some chocolate, made myself a little production line to assemble it all and Rebecca thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. Just hope they bring team morale up tomorrow - lord knows we need it.



No comments:

Post a Comment